We are continually seeking individuals who are passionate about the electrical design and construction industry who want to contribute to our company growth. If you are passionate, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for assisting the Production Manager in the overall administration, planning, fabricating, packaging, shipping, and data reporting for electrical manufacturing projects.
- Assist Production Manager in supervising the project through planning, purchasing, engineering, production management and shipping.
- Maintain and develop good customer relations while driving production efficiencies.
- Manage assigned projects as economically as possible while recognizing a company commitment to quality workmanship, positive industry image and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in preparing, processing and maintaining all files, correspondence, schedules, reports, billing, etc. necessary to perform the responsibilities of production.
- Responsible for planning, purchasing, scheduling, vendor management, engineering, packaging and logistics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Two (2) year degree in electrical construction, construction management, business management, manufacturing management, or similar discipline required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- National Electrical Code knowledge/experience.
- Drawing/blueprint reading and specification experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word computer skills. Microsoft Project and CAD experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
- Travel as necessary. Valid driver’s license required.
- This job operates in a warehouse environment and is exposed to weather conditions.
- Must wear personal protective equipment (PPE) per warehouse requirements, including but not limited to, hard toe work boots, safety glasses, gloves, and high visibility vest.
- This role occasionally uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers and fax machines.
- Employees are frequently required to sit, stand, and occasionally required to bend, kneel, reach, stoop, or crouch.
- This position may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.