We are continually seeking individuals who are passionate about the electrical design and construction industry who want to contribute to our company growth. If you are passionate, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will be responsible for the development and performance of inside/outside sales and project management for primarily residential generator installations including maintenance services to new and existing customers. This role will work closely with the Generator Sales Lead and Generator Service Manager as well as assisting field staff with technical support.
- Generate sales based on leads that come in from networking contacts and other existing lead generation sources.
- Interact with existing and potential customers via in person meetings and other forms of communication.
- Meetings will require local travel for sales opportunities and estimating of projects.
- Project Management of installations including oversight of subcontractors.
- Assist the purchasing department with sourcing new equipment and maintenance inventory as well as issuing required subcontracts.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable MVR.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in electrical construction or electrical Project Management.
- Knowledge of generator installations and transfer switches strongly preferred.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish sales goals.
- Ability to understand the scope of the contract documents and the scope of electrical work to be performed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn internal software programs.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers and fax machines.
- This position requires the ability to lift files and open file cabinets.
- Employees are frequently required to sit, stand, and occasionally required to bend, kneel, reach, stoop, or crouch.
- This position may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.