We are continually seeking individuals who are passionate about the electrical design and construction industry who want to contribute to our company growth. If you are passionate, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Billing Specialist will invoice work performed on a program partnership with a large utility contractor. The Program Billing Specialist will apply contracted rates to the field work completed, will compile date in Hunt’s Spectrum ERP, and deliver invoices through the client’s Salesforce Field Service Lightning portal. To maintain a strong partnership, the Program Billing Specialist will work with a diverse team that includes electricians, foreman, project managers, and client finance and accounting contacts. The successful candidate will be able to tackle the complexities of a multi-location program, work collaboratively, and meet tight deadlines. The majority of the Program Billing Specialist’s time will be spent on the utility partnership, but some time will also be spent invoicing other service projects as a backup to team members in the Accounts Receivable department.
- Build and maintain long-term excellent working relationship with our external and very important customer.
- Generate customer invoices for work performed according to required daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines in each of the ERP system modules.
- Diligently support the growth of the program and maximize its financial success.
- Accurately set up new jobs in ERP system including revenue recognition and budgets as requested by project managers and/or direct-report manager.
- Understand and process multiple billings in various US states as efficiently and accurate as possible. Upload/Submit final invoices to online portal(s).
- Handle customers’ administrative needs and requests, delivering exceptional service to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Communicate effectively to guarantee prompt and responsive service to internal and external customers’ immediate and long-term needs. Resolves issues within their capability; escalate issues outside capability to the direct-report manager.
- Ensure all accounting processes are followed according to company procedures to meet deadlines with accurate and timely results of each week or month.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries (verbal or written) in a very timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Three years of experience in billing, accounting, finance or related field with an associates degree or bachelors degree.
- Experience in AR/billing/invoicing in the construction industry preferred.
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning preferred. Viewpoint Spectrum experience preferred.
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service through active listening, problem solving, collaboration, and relationship development.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, intermediate in Excel.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume workload.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively while staying organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changes in priorities.
- Adept at problem solving in a team setting.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role regularly uses standard office equipment such as computers, cell phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers and fax machines.
- This position requires the ability to lift file folders and open file cabinets.
- Employees are frequently required to sit, stand, and occasionally required to bend, kneel, reach, stoop, or crouch.
- This position may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.